10 THINGS !
Snippets from the week's news, sliced, diced and processed for your convenience.
1. Beer mat collectors are called tegestologists.
2. A train that arrives 10 minutes late can still be officially "on time".
3. The word "Laodicean" means to be indifferent in matters of politics or religion.
4. Sounds have shapes.
5. People can overdose on chewing gum.
More details (Telegraph)
6. Only one in 10 people with Tourette Syndrome swears.
9. Places with slow or non-existent broadband are called "notspots".
10. The world's longest recorded marriage is 86 years.
More details (Daily Mirror)
BBC NEWS MAGAZINE